|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
2. in depth knowledge of Admin systems, financial/administrative management and reporting.
3. Human Resource Management skills, and the inclination and ability to analyses admin/financial information.
4. Personnel management.
5. Proven administrative skills.
6. Experience of donor reporting requirements.
7. Negotiation skills.
8. Focused individual with capacity to plan and manage and multiple deadlines working environment.
9. Good team player.
10. Good training/capacity building and management skills.
11. Strong Command over English, Pashto and Dari Languages.
1. To be graduated from university or Higher.
2. To have at least 2 year of previous working experience in admin and Project Management with UN or other NGOs in a similar field.
3. To be fluent, in reading, writhing, and speaking of the national local and English languages.
4. To have good knowledge of computer programs.
5. To be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.