|Date Posted:||Aug 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The primary responsibility of this position is to look after all aspects of the administrative affairs of the project with particular emphasis on developing and maintaining efficient data management systems, planning, procurement and logistics of the project, developing and maintaining communication procedures and policies to ensure effective flow of information within the project and with other components of CARE and outside agencies to best contribute to appropriate analysis and decision-making. The incumbent will closely work with Maintain the filing system of the project, donors, authorities and areas files.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developing and maintaining efficient data management and reporting systems.
2. Keeping track of project expenditure, procurement and contracts.
3. Planning, initiating, and overseeing procurement of all project materials and equipment including timely supply of all project related materials to all sites.
4. Prepare weekly Field and Office staff Attendance and submit to Admin Department Weekly and keeping their leave records
5. Preparing monthly personal activity report (PAR) of all concerned staff.
6. Preparing and updating staff information
7. Supply of monthly stationeries and other kitchen supplies project site offices
8. Requisition for releasing the project materials and project tools from CARE Warehouse and transferring to project sites through proper documentations.
9. Requesting for advance cash for project minor expenditures and liquidating them on time
10. Proper recording of the foremen contracts and ensuring they have proper contract number and wages
11. Taking meeting minutes of the Senior management staff and district supervisorsâ€™ meeting when required
12. Supervising and running the administrative activities of CFW project offices in Kabul and liaison with counterpart administrators in CARE and other agencies.
13. Assisting project manager and project supervisors in all aspects of program development and project management and monitoring.
14. Keep the inventory, office equipments related items record in his / her related Dist Office.
15. Take part in the project field activities to meet the program standards and undertake any other tasks when asked by the supervisor/s.
16. Assist the Internal/External Audit in side office and field.
17. Assist Field staff regarding their official task when its required.
EDUCATION: Minimum of BA/B.Sc, degree in public administration, or three years of experience in project administration preferably with international NGOs.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 3 or more years experience as project admin officer/assistant.
SKILLS: Conceptual and analytical skills, ability to design, develop and implement effective administration, data management, communication, and reporting systems, effective interpersonal skills, and excellent command of written and spoken English and local languages. Excellent command and use of various computer and soft wares and operations.
LANGUAGES: Fluency in English, good command of Dari and Pashto languages
GENERAL: Self starter, enthusiasm and creativity, willingness to work in difficult and uncertain operating environment, and also the position will be required to travel to all project areas in the Kabul Province.
ï‚§ FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGLHY ENCOURAGE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION.
ï‚§ APPLYING WITHOUT CARE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
ï‚§ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS OR WITHOUT CANDIDATEâ€™S PHOTO ARE NOT CONSIDERED FOR SHORT-LISTING.