|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
The candidate will be responsible for daily supervision of administration and finance
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Check and review the sub office financial documents and sees that all financial transactions are sufficiently supported. Ensure that all ACTD Afghanistanâ€™s policies and procedures are adhering to.
2. Prepare disbursement, receipt and journal entry vouchers on the basis of approved financial documents and ensure accuracy of cost allocation to projects.
3. Monitoring of the project and shared budgets on the sub office level in order to avoid over or under spending and coordinate it with the program heads on the sub-office level.
4. Check Cash ledger properly.
5. Conduct regular cash counts with the sub office cashier and ensure its accuracy and document the cash count process.
6. Manage prepaid rents and other prepaid expenses and pass necessary adjustment entries for them on monthly basis.
7. Preparation of financial reports both on monthly and weekly basis to ACTD Main office in Kabul.
8. Keeping track of the organization inventory and assets in an inventory package and carrying out regular physical checks of the organization assets and inventory.
9. Provision of monthly inventory and warehouse reports to ACTD main office Commodity account section.
10. Maintain a systematic filing system and ensure that all files of the financial documents are properly maintained.
11. Reconciliation of program advances with ACTD main office and take corrective measures in case of any difference.
12. Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
1. University or equivalent degree from recognized college in Accounting/Finance.
2. Excellent knowledge and experience in office packages.
3. Experience in financial software.
4. At least 3 years working experience in Finance management.
5. Excellent writing and speaking of English Dari, Pashto.