|Date Posted:||Mar 1, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RANA Technologies:
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
The instructor is responsible for conducting the class according to the teaching plan. He/she should be punctual and should teach according to the established curriculum in such a manner that students can take maximum benefit
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Excellent team player, punctual and creative.
2. Excellent communication skill and strong personality.
3. Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To teach topics related to the administration and management
· Conduct trainings on standard government legal requirements, procedures and Human Resource Management
· Use different training methods for a very effective transfer of administration and management knowledge to the participants
· Translate manuals, handouts and other related documents and forms from English to Dari/Pashto and vice versa.
· Offer daily training (theory and practice) as needed, in the intended profession, in line with the relevant laws, regulations, policies and procedures
· Develop the work plans and implement them in a timely manner
· Prepares the daily work plan, needs for materials, register of the candidates and reports as needed,
· Participates in developing, maintaining and writing the training materials and organizes the individual methodology for each candidate
· Evaluates the achievement of each candidate in each module, maintains their file, heads the evaluation commission, and certifies the training based on the skills and knowledge gained during the training
· Manages the training material and maintains the evidence for each material used during the training process
· Maintains the tools, equipment, and ensures a secure training environment inside the training workshops for each candidate
· Participates during the monitoring and evaluation of training provided by other offers
· Frequently reports to the supervisor on the progress of the work plans and needs of each trainee
· Support staff (trainers) in preparing hand outs and teaching materials using different presentation methods.
· Prepare presentations and ensure that audio visual is used during training sessions.
· Perform research and explore recent changes to enrich existing training manuals.
· Any other related tasks assign by her/his supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related fields.
2. 3-5 years professional experience in related filed.
3. Able to assess students’ level of knowledge and prepare teaching materials accordingly.
4. Ability to explain properly and lead the students on his teaching topic.
5. Able to work under stress and perform well under pressure.
6. Excellent team player, punctual and creative.
7. Excellent communication skill and strong personality.
8. Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Please submit your CV with subject line HR-0005 to the following email address: