|Date Posted:||Jan 1, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 11, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RIZ Strategy Consulting:
National Emergency Operations Center (NEOC) for Polio Eradication, Afghanistan is the central location from which to coordinate the interventions for fighting against polio in the country. It provides a platform for all stakeholders to work directly and collaboratively, share information in real time, and formulate a joint plan of action. EOC under the leadership of National PEI & EPI Focal Polio (Senior Advisor of Public Health Minister) allowing for more immediate coordination and cooperation within the government and along with stakeholders at different levels. EOCs generate quicker, better synchronized, and more effective emergency responses to the Polio Eradication Initiative (PEI) Program in Afghanistan.
Monitoring and Evaluation Unit is an integral component under the NEOC structure with the overall role to assess the PEI program is achieving its set targets as describe in the program strategic document, National Emergency Action Plan (NEAP)2020. As per the expressed need, NEOC restructure its Administration Assistance position to strengthen the manpower of respected unit.
The Administration Assistance is responsible for maintaining day to day administrative and office services in order to meet organization activities.
· Supervisory skills
· Team building
· Accounting and bookkeeping skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Decision making skills
· Effective verbal and listening communications skills
· Effective written communications skills
· Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level
· Stress management skills
· Time management skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· May take care and oversee of all administrative responsibilities inside the organization
· Coordination with will national and sub national level intra and inter organizational bodies
· May process the documentation and letter to intra and inter organizational entities.
· May supervise a large diversified administrative program, which may involve coordinating the work performed in several separate locations.
· May prepare reports and data of a complex nature for the department.
· May design and/or review systems and procedures to accommodate new or additional work or to provide improved efficiency.
· May supervise and train subordinate staff.
· May act as advisor on administrative matters to senior management and/or to regional offices.
· May carry out special assignments for senior personnel.
· May co-ordinate work in regional offices.
· May analyze various reports and make recommendations to senior personnel.
· May prepare material for publication. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
· Give technical support to NEOC secretariat
· Provide general administrative support to the Operation Coordinator and National EOC Director
· Undertake general administrative duties including:
§ General word processing.
§ Filing, copying and faxing.
§ Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
§ Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
§ Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
§ Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required.
· Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
· Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record keeping.
· Prepare contracts for suppliers as advised.
· Fulfilling any other related tasks that may be assigned by supervisor
· Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
· Assist with the annual audit
· Manage distribution of utilities bills and collections of accounts
· Administer employment agreements
· Maintain the leave management system
· Review remittances and Supervise completion of the payroll
· Perform other duties assigned by Operation Coordinator and National EOC Director
· Providing regular report to Operation Coordinator and National EOC Director
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
· Administration of employee benefits
· Office administration
· An understanding of relevant organizations legislation, policies and procedures
· An understanding of the cultural and political environment