|Date Posted:||Mar 3, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 40000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Administration Manager is responsible for several teams within the Administration Department as well as liaising with the Management and Finance teams for everyday tasking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The Administration Manager is responsible for several teams within the Administration Department as well as liaising with the Management and Finance teams for everyday tasking.
2. Maintain continuity of service provision by the Administration department.
3. Delegate and track tasking to Administration Team members.
4. Manage personnel attendance tracking and vehicle movements.
5. Administration budget management and control.
6. Strengthen recently introduced Administration reporting structure.
7. Improve identification and reiterate responsibilities for all Administration personnel.
8. Accompany internal policy development through consultation and compilation processes.
9. Develop companywide personnel database with improved data entry and retrieval.
10. Improve supervision of personnel attendance and policy compliance.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dari..
2. At least three years work experience in private or public sector administration or business environment.
3. Strong computer skills with good mastery of basic MS Office software applications and an excellent command of Word, Excel and Access in particular.
4. Women are encouraged to apply.