|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 14, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RANA Technologies:
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
Administration Manager is responsible to assist the Sr. Administrative Manager in daily management of the department as well as provide support to other departments’ staffs on issues related to administration activities. He/She should be able to draft documents, letters, and memos. He/she should be graduated from high school with strong experiences on excellent communication skills (Oral and written) in Dari/ Pashto and English languages, excellent Computer skills especially with MS office Package. He/ she must be honest, active, and well mannered.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of Administration Manager:
1. Sets the goals and objectives, advice and give constructive comments on improvements and on time completion of Administration procedure
2. Establish monitor and manage the implementation of official procedures for physical transportation, and logistic in procurement activities in support of achieving RTE objectives
3. Contract with supplier to support department on smoothly running projects.
4. Manage all RTE real estate related affairs including renting, leasing or purchase of buildings and land, paying electricity bills, water bills (of any ) maintenance a repair per contract terms, and purchase a necessary equipment and supplies, and periodic inventories
5. Purchasing monthly staff food, and other administration related items
6. Assist HR on job fair program meeting with government and private universities
7. Assist the HR in the hiring process of new employees including their background check
8. Make sure all international employees work permit and VISA are re-new and updated.
9. In consultation with legal office, get full understand of current custom tax and other related laws and update relevant staff periodically in (collaboration with .the executive director (chairman office) economize an)RTE administrative expenses, introduce cost reduction measures and monitor the implementation of these uneasiness
10. Make plan for trip to provinces for checking and monitoring regional offices on monthly basis, provide feedback and follow up to related departments at central level.
11. Coordinate with Regional Coordinator to arrange and provide provincial need and requirements
12. Develop effective monitoring and evaluations procedure for HQ Kabul and regional offices
13. Perform on the job training of sub ordinates so that, one or two of them can act as an backup in his/her absence
14. Submit weekly and monthly activity reports to Sr. Admin/HR Manager
15. Perform any other activities as advised by the Sr. Admin/HR Manager
1. University education in public or business administration, or any administration related disciplines or economics.
2. At least three years of work experience in office management and/or related activities.
3. Working command of Dari or Pashto and English languages, report writing and presentation capabilities and computer skills (Microsoft word, excel internet and others as needed).
4. Ability to travel in Kabul and provinces as required.
5. Courteous, cordial approach and pleasant physical appearance.