|Date Posted:||Jun 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
ZNCC is established decades before, supports and successfully completed numerous constructions, electrical, and transportation projects for the US and Afghan Governments. ZNCC has experience of implementing multi-millions energy and construction complex projects. Since our inception, we have developed a trusted and reliable firm by building solid relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and contractors.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The Administration Manager will train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently. You will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
2. Direct and supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members (Admin officers, drivers, cleaners, cooks, and receptionist) ensuring clear roles and responsibilities and lines of communication are maintained among the team members.
3. Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
4. Manage the office systems, ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
5. Develop and maintain inventory system for the company and record all tools and equipment which are properties of ZNCC and are directly in touch in construction related activities, ranging from a small tool up to big machinery.
6. Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
7. Responsible for all administrative and logistical staff in the main and site offices.
8. Manage the cleaning, waste disposal, catering, and reception while managing the budgets and keep records of all payments.
9. Plan, schedule, and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
10. Allocate and manage administrative budgets ensuring cost-effectiveness.
11. Prepare monthly budget for the Administration Department and ensure that the expenses remain within the approved budget
12. Generate and present regular reports and reviews of Admin-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
13. Responsible for the coordination of purchasing, warehousing and inventory functions.
14. Responsible for overall Expats Visa, work permit, invitation, extension and PR with local Afghanistan government agencies.
15. Manage and provide passports and visas to the company staff upon request, and providing and updating licenses of the company.
16. Compile and document the monthly site/construction expenses which are prepared by site admin/finance officers and provide them to top management for final review and approval.
17. Responsible for managing any refurbishments, renovations, and office moves to make sure they all run smoothly and according to the plan.
18. Coordinate intra-office moves and allocate space for newly joined staff; assist IT moves PCs and phones when employees change locations, and assists with setting up video conferences as needed.
19. Any other tasks that shall be assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience as Administration Manager.
- Basic knowledge in construction and engineering works is desirable.
- Good working relationships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely.
- Significant and professional customers and client relationship management
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to make quick decisions and juggle multiple tasks.
- Reporting ability, financial management and budgeting.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload