|Date Posted:||Jul 27, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 12, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Ministry of communication and IT:
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) are to provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to Improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
The vision of the Ministry of Communication and IT is to transform Afghanistan into technology Information Society.
Priorities of MCIT:
To deliver the Telecom and IT services to remote areas throughout the country
To supply high speed internet to the people in Afghanistan
To design, develop and deploy the technical platform of the National Identity Card (NID) and provide ide technical assistance to the Ministry of Interior (MoI) on the successful implementation of project"
To extend the fiber optic network in the country
To replace the existing analogue television (TV) broadcasting systems by digital TV broadcasting systems in the country and tighten regulations for broadcasting companies
To enhance the capacity of the Afghan government by introducing the concept of e-Government and encourage all the ministries to integrate ICT within their main work
Under the overall supervision of the Secretary to Minister, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for Organizing and Coordinating Administrative Operations and procedures in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. She will be responsible to facilitate administrative affairs of the office and provide efficient support to the Secretary to Minister.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage daily administrative operations of the Finance directorate and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day administrative issues;
· Provide administrative support to the finance unit in coordination and other desired activities.
· Oversee the management of office supplies and stationery and ensure replenishment;
· Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work;
· Provide administrative assistance to the Senior Advisor / Specialist in all daily activities;
· Assist the Finance Directorate Office in arranging of meetings and provision of required administrative supports;
· Set up and maintain good communication and information sharing between Finance Directorate Office and the rest of the ministry directorates and external organizations;
· Ensure efficient service provision for meetings by the administrative support staff;
· Supervise the work of in-house cleaners to ensure that the office is kept clean and pleasant at all times;
· Any other task assigned by the management.
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
· Minimum One-year responsible experience of managing project environment.
· Ability to sets and meets realistic deadlines & forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
· Good communication and written skills