|Date Posted:||Aug 26, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 1, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Administrative Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Safety and Health Program Manager and Task Order Manager. The Administrative Assistant will perform the following principal functions relating to project support but are not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create a document database and filing system for all Safety and Health and TO-21.05 project correspondence. Prepare and manage all correspondence (both internal and external).
2. Create and manage all databases for all Safety and Health and TO-21.05 projects and tasks.
3. Compile and transmit all correspondence for the daily, monthly and quarterly reports.
4. Log required information/data in the Expedition software system (training will be provided if needed).
5. Assist the Safety and Health Program and TO-21.05 personnel as needed.
6. Reserve and setup meeting/conference rooms as required. Prepare and distribute agendas as needed. Take, create and distribute meeting minutes as needed.
7. Ensure written materials are delivered to the appropriate personnel/clients in a timely manner.
8. Respond to requests from the Reports/Close Out/Expedition Manager.
â€¢ 3 to 4 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in administration work, including office filing and correspondence; excellent knowledge of Microsoft software applications.
â€¢ Experience in a professional office environment would be an advantage. Knowledge of Excel and Access would be preferable, as would exposure to technical personnel/company.
â€¢ Secondary Education with specialized certification in Business/Public Administration or a related discipline. University Degree in Business/Public Administration would be desirable, but it is not a requirement. Relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
â€¢ Must be fluent in written and spoken English, and able to draft correspondence with minimal supervision.
Abilities and Skills:
â€¢ Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
â€¢ Demonstrate commitment to LBG/B and Vs mission, vision and values.
â€¢ Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.