|Date Posted:||May 20, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority:
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan. NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country. Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
Scope of services:
The Administrative Manager will support the Quality Control Lab (QCL) to develop and implement new management procedure for financial, procurement, human resources and administrative activities within the QCL Directorate in order to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, transparency and accountability of administrative activities.
Support the development and implementation of effective and efficient management procedures related to finance, admin, procurement and human resources of Quality Control Lab (QCL).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Support to develop or revise the Quality Control Lab (QCL) finance, admin, procurement and human resources annual plans.
2. To develop standard operating procedures for QCL administration department to lead appointment acceptance & meetings of QCL director.
3. Develop and apply SOPs for the finance, admin, procurement and human resources of the QC Lab.
4. Provide support to QCL Director for initiating changes to QC Lab finance, admin, procurement and human resources setups.
5. Support and develop inventory management systems for all the goods (equipment, reagents, glassware, standards, furniture etc) of the QC Lab
6. Support human resources related issues of quality control lab with NMHRA and MoPH
7. Ensure financial operations are transparent.
8. Facilitate communication and coordination with external stakeholders
9. Support to the process of QCL procurement procedures and processes
10. Support the QCL budgeting development process
11. Play the role of secretary for QCL internal meetings
12. Develop proper filing and archiving systems in QCL
13. Hand on and store all the QC Lab goods including equipment, reagents, glassware, standards, furniture etc and hand over to the related technical departments when needed.
14. Prepare monthly and quarterly report
15. Perform any other task as per required by QCL Director
1. Having university degree in economics, business administration or other relevant field or at least DBA
2. At least 2 years working experience with government or Non-Governmental Organization or UN agencies in the field of management or administration
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language and fluent in a local language;
4. Having computer skills of MS programs.