|Date Posted:||Mar 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Mohammad Musa Rahimi Co ltd:
Please see the duties and responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties of this position require skills in administrative and records management support. The Administrative Security Specialist shall perform office or clerical duties that are moderately complex. Work performed may include preparing routine correspondence, compiling report data, verifying data, completing forms or reports, answering phones, distributing mail, or filing. Supplies administrative support services to the organization. Assembles and analyzes fairly complex information or data. Assist with oversight of administrative procedures and processes for the organization. Drafts and types a variety of correspondence and reports. Arrange for repair and service of office equipment, vehicles and investigative equipment. Receive incoming mail or correspondence; opens, sorts, and distributes. Ensure appropriate electronic and hard copy files are maintained and retrievable. Performs work in support of a personnel, physical, or information security program, such as collecting, organizing, and tracking of security-related records or information; assisting with the implementation of security procedures; or assisting with overall facility security. This is a sedentary position. Twelve (12) months of related work experience and/or a college degree is required.
1. Candidate must be proficient in English, Dari (reading, writing, and speaking); Pashto is highly desirable but not required for the majority of personnel.
2. A college degree (Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Economics, Politics or Security Administration, etc) is highly desirable.
3. Knowledge and skill in the use of automation equipment and of software needed to perform work involving automated systems (i.e., word, excel, power point).
4. Combinations of successfully completed education and experience may be used to meet experience requirements.
5. Skills, abilities that include an understanding personnel management principles, practices, and terminology are required
6. A valid/current Afghan passport and active banking account highly desirable.
7. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skill;
1. At least 5-6 years of work experience with (12) months of work experience in the same field.
8. Competencies i.e. Leadership, Client Orientation, Teamwork, Effective Communication,