|Date Posted:||Dec 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 3, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Shams London Academy:
Shams London Academy is the best & biggest chain of English medium schools throughout Afghanistan. We have Students from Nursery till 12th Class.
We have 8 schools right now & with a plan to expand it to 40 schools nationwide. We are looking for qualified & experience people who can join our dynamic team & show their talent in the service of our nation.
Schools addresses are :
- Khair khana
- Arzan kimat
- Mazar sharif
A Admission officer will be responsible for the overall Financial Income of the school daily basis
Requires travel to provinces:
- have ability in MS office program
- good communication skill
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a proper filing system as per requirement of the system.
- Keeping the files updated on regular basis.
- Collecting fee as per the given rates and giving the parent proper receipt. (It must be kept in mind that the admission officer has no authority to give any sort of concession that are not in the existing rules)
- Properly recording all fees on daily basis and depositing the whole amount in the bank on the same day.
- Ensuring that defined procedure is followed for the safety and security of cash. The admission officer must travel in an official vehicle escorted by a guard.
- Providing exact figures and record of fee recovered to the finance department on daily basis.
- Dealing with parents of new admissions (giving exact and accurate information).
- Contacting parents who do not deposit fee by the due date after seeking the Principal’s approval.
- Ensuring 100% fee recovery on monthly basis.
- Reporting serious cases of defaulters well in time to the Principal.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Balkh, Herat
- University Degree with experience In Financial system at the Private schools .
- At least 1-3 years working experience required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
- Admission officers need to be friendly and energetic as well as have excellent communication skills. They enjoy meeting new people, giving presentations, and answering questions about Shams London Academy.
- Communication skills, computer skills particular Microsoft excel program
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV including a contact number & address to HR Department of SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY at below Email Address. HR Department SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY.
Those whom have Experience in Accounting field, please send you are CV’s to the below E-mail .
Email:-Jobs@shams.af CC: Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application without vacancy announcement number(SLA-ADM-99-01) on the subject line of E-mail will not be considered