|Date Posted:||Mar 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Manage and monitor the performance of outlets within his defined area of responsibility to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage affiliate members requirements in terms of Sim and scratch and follow up their commission issuance.
2. Prepare and update the related reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis and send it on periodically basis to direct manager
3. Monitor affiliate members performance and quality and take corrective actions when needed
4. Coach and evaluate affiliate members for better results and productivity
5. Monitor affiliate members documentations in terms of application forms collection and issuance for new applications.
6. Ensure smooth operations by interacting with other departments
7. Perform regular meeting with affiliate member for any updates and to finalize their pending issues and problems
University degree (Bachelor degree).
1-3 years of experience in the related field.
Skills and Abilities:
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Very good computer skills
â€¢ Strong communication skills
â€¢ Strong people and resources management skills
â€¢ Flexible with ability to manage stress and pressure
â€¢ Creative and decision maker