|Date Posted:||Apr 18, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/PSU/1396-AFMIS Officer (Support)|
|Closing Date:||May 1, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Finance and Accounting Director, AFMIS Officer is responsible for the Functions related to the Record financial remittances of operational and developmental budget and also control, check and accelerating financial procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on the job description.
2. Observance of all the finance rules, laws and procedures of MoMP in execution/implementation of relevant sections and carrying out the duties.
3. Record remittances, salary and operation, development budget expenditures in AFMIS system.
4. Continue control and execution of recorded remittances in system up to check issue.
5. Receive and collect budget expenditure reports according to season, relevant programs from AFMIS.
6. Receive and collect remaining allotments reports from the operational and developmental budget recorded in weekly AFMIS system.
7. Provide computer training practically to the admin staff of the department.
8. Cooperate and assist with the employees of M-20 office staff and combine officer of M-22 in compliance of expenditure in system.
9. Present report from financial executions in system to the General Manager bookkeeper.
10. Execute any other tasks requested by the Department in accordance with the laws and regulations.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Economy, Business Management and any other related studies in this field with four (2) years of working experiences in relevant field and Master’s degree is strongly encouraged in this area.
S/he should possess excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, hardworking and interpersonal skills
S/he must be well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and etc
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- accounting and bookkeeping skills
- operational and problem solving skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, --spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level