|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About DELTA NGO:
Development Education Learning and Training Association (DELTA) is national level, Non-Governmental, Non-Profitable, Non-Political Organization working for humanitarian cause in Afghanistan and carry out rehabilitation work in Afghanistan.
The organization is established in the year of 2002 and got legal permission from Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The organization has been registered with Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Economy in the capital of the country Kabul and registered with all concern departments such as Department of Economy, Rural Rehabilitation and Development Department in southern region of the country. The organization is also registered with UN agencies such as UNOPS, UNWFP, IOM, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNAMA, UNDP, UNOCHA, UNFAO, SWABAC, HANDICAP International and HOPE Worldwide in Kandahar province.
The organization is established based on the reason to take part in rehabilitation of Afghanistan. The organization has been implementing projects in the sectors of Construction, Reconstruction, of Schools, Clinics, Bridges, Rehabilitation of Roads, and Irrigation cleaning of canals, drainage's, Karizes, water supply digging of water wells.
The organization has been implementing the training projects in many sectors such as construction training, mechanical training, technical training, vocational training, agricultural training and etc……….
To design, develop and produce learning and teaching material and deliver either across a range of modules or within a subject area. Trainer will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of teaching programs.
Trainer should be able to communicate in Dari, Pashto and English languages. He must be honest, active, and well mannered (polite and cooperative with all members of the team).
Provinces to travel:
The trainer must be knowing the following
1. Pesticide Basics
2. Pesticides & Exposure
3. Pesticides& Health+ First Aid acute Pesticide poisoning
4. Pesticide Labels
5. Safe Pesticide Handling
6. Pesticide & Hygiene
7. Disposal of Pesticides waste
8. Storage of Pesticides
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Pesticide law and regulation
2. Pesticide formulation (PPM and %)
3. Application and mixing of pesticide
4. Safe storage, transportation and disposal of pesticides
5. Health risks associated with unsafe use and handling of pesticides
6. Environmental hazards of unsafe pesticide using and handling
7. Standard handling and usage of pesticides in inputs shops
8. Record keeping of pesticides
9. In general, enable and prepare input suppliers on how to impart information and transfer skills to farmers with respect pesticides’ use and handling.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Kandahar, Nangarhar, Laghman, Ghazni, Wardak, Parwan, Kapisa
Good Training and Teaching Skills