|Date Posted:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 6, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Mission East:
Background: Mission East is a Danish-based international aid organization founded in 1992 and working in Eastern Europe and Asia. Mission East has been working in Afghanistan since November 2001. Its activities are based in northern Afghanistan and include water and sanitation, health education, construction of roads, schools, and clinics and agricultural development. Please see www.miseast.org for further details
As a technical Supervisor you will be responsible:
To receive, store and contribute in agriculture inputs distribution. To contribute in any agric survey and data collection process and perform following jobs:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrated abilities on survey, implementation and supervision of different agriculture projects.
2. To receive, store and contribute in distribution of agriculture inputs at district site-camps.
3. Quality control all agriculture inputs before reception.
4. Take responsibility of district site-came management and be able to manage it properly.
5. To store and keep all stored agriculture inputs in good physical condition and an accountable mode.
6. Assist project staffs in any data collection and documentation activities.
7. To build good relation with district authorities and local communities.
8. To help project agriculture officers in technical trainings as required.
9. To update security situation timely to ME security officer and senior management.
10. Community mobilization for the input distribution and technical trainings.
11. Provide weekly and monthly distribution reports to project managers.
12. Able to work actively as a part of team in the organization.
13. Coordination with other program personals designated in the same program area.
14. Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the project managers or PPM.
1-University degree preferred.
2-Proven ability to manage all Agricultures functions and processes.
3-The Ability to work in systematic and organized manner.
4- English is an advantage
5- Good knowledge and skill of computer in MS Office.
6-Ability to work proactively, a self starter.