|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About DELTA NGO:
Development Education Learning and Training Association (DELTA) is national level, Non-Governmental, Non-Profitable, Non-Political Organization working for humanitarian cause in Afghanistan and carry out rehabilitation work in Afghanistan.
The organization is established in the year of 2002 and got legal permission from Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The organization has been registered with Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Economy in the capital of the country Kabul and registered with all concern departments such as Department of Economy, Rural Rehabilitation and Development Department in southern region of the country. The organization is also registered with UN agencies such as UNOPS, UNWFP, IOM, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNAMA, UNDP, UNOCHA, UNFAO, SWABAC, HANDICAP International and HOPE Worldwide in Kandahar province.
The organization is established based on the reason to take part in rehabilitation of Afghanistan. The organization has been implementing projects in the sectors of Construction, Reconstruction, of Schools, Clinics, Bridges, Rehabilitation of Roads, and Irrigation cleaning of canals, drainage's, Karizes, water supply digging of water wells.
The organization has been implementing the training projects in many sectors such as construction training, mechanical training, technical training, vocational training, agricultural training and etc.……….
Agriculture Training project management is not an easy task. It is a demanding job that requires good communication skills, knowledge in the Agriculture, experience, working knowledge of Training guidelines, dealing with local authorities.
Trainer should be able to communicate in Dari, Pashto and English languages. He must be honest, active, and well mannered (polite and cooperative with all members of the team).
Provinces to travel:
3. Good communication
4. Analytical skills
5. Commercial awareness
6. IT skills
7. The ability to apply technical knowledge of the environment and legislation/ public policy matters in a practical environment
8. Team work and leadership
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Design and implementation of project activities including the development of work plans, recruitment of personnel, and management of Activity Teams
2. Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
4. Ability to develop and implement training and workshops
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverable, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Wardak, Nangarhar, Laghman, Ghazni, Kandahar
Agriculture Graduated and have work experience in Agricultural Projects