|Date Posted:||Nov 10, 2019|
|Reference:||Sky - Airline Sales Manager - 26 - 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sky Travel and Tours:
Sky Travel and Tours enters a new era: building on its successful, long rooted history of excellence since 2005, it is now part of Sky Group of companies, one of the top names in domestic and foreign markets. The company is owned by the renowned Afghan business conglomerate Sky Group, which has ventured into varied businesses operating in Afghanistan, UAE, Germany, Turkey, and India. Since our inception, more than 2.5 million customers have used one or more of our comprehensive travel-related services, which include domestic and international air ticketing, hotel bookings, holiday packages, Haj & Umrah packages etc.
We are looking for an organized Airline Sales Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Provinces to travel:
Must have Afghanistan Travel and Tourism market knowledge
· overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
· conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· promotional activities
· compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
· writing and proofreading creative copy
· maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
· organizing events and product exhibitions
· updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
· coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
· monitoring performance
managing campaigns on social media.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To promote and Sale airline product & Services sector wise
- Responsible for visiting market and find new potential customers
- Study competitive strategy and find strength and weakness of competitors
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market. Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports. Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Any other task given
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Eligible candidate Should have
Bachelor in Business (Specializing in Sales or Marketing)
MBA will be preferred
Should have Experience in Airline industry
Must be able to speak PASHTO, Dari and English.