|Date Posted:||Jun 20, 2022|
|Reference:||MTNA HR 20June2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
1. Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
To provide expert assessments, analytics, monitoring and reporting on fraud investigations and forensics, within the policies, procedures and standards set for Fraud Risk Management; and to report to the Manager Internal Audit & Forensics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Fraud Analyst role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Prioritise high fraud risk assessment and investigation, ensure correct process is followed in order to establish a good understanding of the fraud incidents and root causes and use this information to provide meaningful reporting to management;
- Conduct investigations and forensic procedures, in collaboration with third parties where applicable, on high priority fraud incidents to ensure that those incidents are dully and thorough analysed in a timely manner
- Participate in the planning investigation/assessments into fraud risks;
- Compile all relevant documentation detailing fraud investigation and findings, ensuring that the report adequately describes the root causes, impact and possible risk mitigations;
- Use statistical data and other means of analysis for forensic audit investigations to support line analysis activities, providing meaningful information that will assist in preventing future incidents;
- Monitor the status of recommendations made from the fraud investigation report, and provide timely feedback to manager;
- Monitor the adherence to the defined fraud investigation and forensic framework, and make the appropriate escalations if necessary;
- Ensure fraud investigations are aligned to policies, procedures and standards to mitigate identified fraud risk;
- Provide suggestions to enhance fraud investigation policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist in performing Quality Assurance assessments in relation to OPCO Forensic Services units and investigations performed
- Reporting on Audit Outcomes
- Oversight and management of medium to high level audits
- Active support from the Manager: Forensic Investigations
- Understanding of the respective OpCo technology and business contexts and the risks associated with these
- Intra-functional collaborations with Risk and Compliance
- MTN policies and procedures
Skilled and experienced Suppliers/Specialists to support and safeguard functions
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting/Audit/Finance
- Professional qualification in Information Systems Auditing (CIA, CPA, CMA or CISA) is advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Conceptual Thinker, Problem Solver, Improvement Driver
- Culture and Change Champion, Supportive People Manager, Relationship Manager
- Results Achiever, Operationally Astute
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management and Customer Focused
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by July 04, 2022.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).