|Date Posted:||Feb 28, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 8, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Ministry of Finance:
Follow up and support the prioritization of programmes in the process of ANDS Implementation and the development of sector strategies according to the national possibilities, Ministry strategy and ANDS sector.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide advise and analysis on the establishment and coordination of IMCs;
2. Coordinate the implementation of ANDS sectors strategies;
3. Coordinate the priorities and costing of sector programs and projects;
4. Support Program Budgeting process based on sector strategies of ANDS;
5. Coordinate and follow up the meetings of the consultative groups and the working groups between the line Ministries and donor countries and, international organizations;
6. Coordinate the compatibility of Ministries development programmes in accordance to the sector strategy and ANDS;
7. Coordinate the implementation of goals and standard indicators in the ministry strategy, sector and ANDS;
8. Help the line ministries in evaluating, developing and review of the relevant sector strategies;
9. Perform on the procedure of strategy reporting with active cooperation of the line organizations to prepare the ANDS standard reports;
10. Analyse and ensure that the sector strategy would be prepared and renewed based on the â€œPRSPâ€ document and ANDS
11. Participate in the central and provincial consultative meetings in cooperation with the relevant ministries and provincial administrations to help them in consultative issues
12. Cooperate the renovation procedure of provincial development plans and based on that renovation of the sector and ministerial strategies
13. Provide liaison with the line ministries, NRVA team and CSO for better stream of information on the revision process and development sector strategy.
1. Establishment and effective functioning IMCs
2. Ministries aware of their sector strategy, outcomes and priorities
3. Ministry programs/projects reflect ANDS priorities
4. Revised policies incorporated in sector strategies
Reporting and supervisory role:
The ANDS Sector Experts shall report to the Section Director for Coordination of ANDS Development and Coordination.
1. A Master degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, or Economics with 3 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor degree in the mentioned subjects with 5 years of relevant experience.
2. Written and spoken in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
3. Computer skills in MS office packages, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Notice of revision:
These terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.