|Date Posted:||Mar 8, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 16, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is a GSM operator established in Afghanistan in 2006 to operate a GSM network across Afghanistan and become the fourth GSM operator in the country. Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned by Etisalat U.A.E. Etisalat UAE (the parent company) is the sixth largest company in the Middle East and has subsidiaries in Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Egypt, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Niger Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Togo, Tanzania, and Pakistan. We are an equal employment opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building, using training facilities.
To build in-house capability in developing communication material and assist sponsorship and event team.
Designing brochure, folder, print ads and catalogue.
Cultivate new ideas for promotion through designing.
2D, 3D animation, Videography
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Should be able to conceptualize, work in a team, have good designing skills and a good command over designing softwareâ€™s
2. Experience in ideation and conceptualization of online/ offline campaigns
3. Great understanding in all aspects of advertising
4. Should be able to decide the creative approach, visual tone, functionalities and execution of ATL/BTL campaigns as per its objectives.
5. Should have great design style, creative approach, positive attitude with a good eye for design details
6. Design of 3D animation television commercials
Should be able to take charge, individually handle assignments to meet deadlines
â€¢ Graduation/ Pre University.
Diploma in Graphic Designing and Animation
At least 2-3 years experience in reputed agency
â€¢ Excellent communication and organizational skills
â€¢ Excellent English, Dari and Pashto required
â€¢ Computing Skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
1. Required Technical and Professional Competencies
Expert in designing softwareâ€™s: Photoshop and CorelDraw, illustrator, 3dmax, light wave, and editing tools.
2. Required Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Must have creative thinking, conceptualize fresh ideas and ability to create brand through designing.
3. Required Personal Competencies
Results orientation: focuses on the delivery of targets, quality and deadlines.