|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Ministry of Communication and Information Technology:
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and, administration, and maintenance of JSP Web Applications, & Web servers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of JSP Web Applications, Oracle WebLogic and Apache Servers
3. Responsible for performance tuning of Web servers
4. Responsible for administration, support and troubleshooting of eNID applications
5. Regular reporting on the performance and tasks carried out to relevant authority.
6. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o Bachelor degree in related field with at least 7 years’ related experience
o Minimum Oracle certified expert
o Strong Reporting and troubleshooting skills
o Strong communication