|Date Posted:||Jul 30, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Finance:
Pension General Directorate/ MoF
The government of Afghanistan has laid out its vision of reforms in the social protection sector in the Afghanistan National Development Strategy (ANDS). In PGD, the main objective is to ensure fiscal sustainability and mitigating fiscal impact of the Pay and Grading reform on the pension program, making it consistent with the broader public sector reform agenda. The strategy also recognizes that it is critically important to develop fiscally sound and well-targeted pension system
More importantly, the Pension Reform Project (PRP) is expected to contribute in the designing and implementing of policy and administrative reforms, and modernization of public sector pension program and to cover the private sector pension in future.
The project was initiated in early 2010 with technical and financial support of WB/IDA grants and continued until December 2017, and then followed by the government of Afghanistan.
The working environment (office space, desk, hardware and software, communications) is provided by the Pension Directorate and is located in Pension Directorate.
The contract will be between the Archive Supervisor and the PD/MoF, and the Archive Supervisor will be directly accountable to the Archive Manager and MIS TL for contractual issues.
The Archive Supervisor will work under the guidance of the Archive Manager and MIS TL
Place of Assignment
Requires travel to provinces:
· Familiarity data management system.
· Full Computer skill
· Strong organizational & administration skill.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skill.
· High level of self-motivation.
· Ability to take the initiative and work independently
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise all data entry operators
2. Ensuring timely document delivery and tracking in the archive.
3. Develop a proper labelling system for the documents.
4. Updating and maintenance of the archive documents by monitoring all incoming/outgoing documentation.
5. Ensuing all hard documents are easily accessible at all times in the archive.
6. Archive all data, including hard and scanned copies as required.
7. Monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness of scanning and data entry data as per objective of the assignment.
8. Provide reports on the performance of the document management system of the archive.
9. Accomplish other duties that have been assigned by line Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor in BBA or other field.
A minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience and work related experience is preferred.