|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Economic Growth|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||8 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aziz Group:
RACC was established in 2001 with the aim of re-building a new Afghanistan public establishment & institutions which provides a comfortable & secure home for the afghans. Our vast project includes re-building school, public work & highways, water & electricity supply in the rural areas & we specialize in building military camps & barriers.
Our projects managers are fully experienced in all the technical and legal aspects of the business but are able to use a large measure of individual judgment when planning, organizing and implementing project. Like everyone on our team, they love their work and really relish a challenge. in complex and fast-moving areas like retail, speed accuracy and quality are of the essence.
We can work on multiple projects at the same time, either on a design & build a conventional basis by genuine team-work- our staff members are directly employed and a crucial part of every project we are involved in. Our skilled workers, experienced design and site engineers who have worked on some of the largest construction projects in Afghanistan. We are user-friendly with a proactive response to our client’s needs. We help them secure new work and repeat-order business, as this obviously benefits everyone in the long term.
The Asset Manager works under overall guidance of the Operations Management and receive guidance from Operations Management. The Asset Manager will be mainly responsible of ensuring transparency and compliance to applicable rules of Asset Management. This position will also be responsible for all aspects of implementing the new asset management system, asset management, asset financial review and the ongoing management of the asset inventory system within the organization.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Fixed asset trucking systems experience and implementing inventory practices and standards.
· Working knowledge of MS Office packages with advanced Excel skills;
· Excellent English skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in Dari and Pashtu, both written and verbal;
· Be able and willing to travel to provinces within Afghanistan;
· Ability to pay attention to details and patience;
· Ability to overcome challenges and work in difficult work environments/conditions;
- Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required;
- Flexibility and responsive to changing needs.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship management.
- Demonstrated experience and track record in asset management delivery to the highest standard.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and improve RACC Asset Management policies and ensure it is communicated, trained and implemented by Asset Management team and relevant departments;
- Undertake and coordinates asset inventory processes.
- Manages the completeness, accuracy and timely update of the Asset Register including supporting documentation, disposal records, security of Asset Register system.
- Coordinate, update and maintain the fixed assets tracking system for all RACC fixed assets.
- Ensures all fixed assets are properly tagged/labeled and recorded in the fixed asset tracking system.
- Conducts fixed assets inventory physical audits Annually or as required.
- Coordinates and records transfers and disposals of assets.
- Develops fixed asset reports, including inventory reports as required.
- Reconciliation of the fixed assets tracking database with related fixed assets general ledger, and coordinates any variances with relevant finance staff.
- Assists with the updates of Asset registry written procedures.
- Monthly review of operating statements.
- Assists Finance management in the identification of, and implementation of an appropriate Asset Management System.
- Act as a point of reference for Asset Management issues, and as a focal point to communicate technical relevant issues;
- To calculate depreciation of each item of fixed assets and record to the system.
- Any other task assigned by Management.
a) Training and Sharing Knowledge
- Liaise with Project Manager in the development of annual Asset Management training programs.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager/ Capacity Building Officer in the development of Asset Management training materials and conduct regular Asset Management training sessions on relevant selection process.
- Support and contribute to capacity building in the regional offices through conducting workshops to address specific issues as guided by the Management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or supply chain management with certification in Asset Management.
· Master degree or professional certification at the field is an asset.
a) Work Experience
- At least 8 years’ experience as an Asset Manager or equivalent positions.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large scale developing and infrastructure programs.
· Previous experience with ADB, INGOs, Construction Companies, UN, WB Agencies or an international organization is essential.
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their Application & Resume in one single file named as their own name to the below mentioned email as soon as possible and/or before 30-May-2019.
Please note, applications will be reviewed on rolling basis as soon received!
Please include the name of position in the subject line as (RACC-001 Asset Manager).
No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview.
Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.