|Date Posted:||Jul 28, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
About Muslim English Language Institute:
MELI Established in 2004 to address Afghanistanâ Education & Job future challenges, the mission of MELP has grown to promote a dynamic and capable civil society as a means to solving Afghanistanâ€™s challenges from a grass roots level and by combining local know-how with global innovation. To prepare them taking part in Political, official, economic and social events and preparing proposals for NGOs and Construction companies etc and also to implement the approved projects after discussion with foreing clients in English as a Translator. MELP seeks to be self sustainable, striving to create and manage projects which generate own incomes and reduce dependence on donors. MELP believes in creativity as the engine of change for Afghanistan. MELP teaching environment aims to be dynamic and professional. Great attention and care is given to providing a quality, positive and professional teaching environment to all staff. The dignity of the staff is of utmost concern for the organization as is their professional development. To date, great attention and investment has been given to professional and organizational capacity building, made possible in large extent.
Should be experienced and ambitious branch manager to oversee all functions of Branch
Overseeing the daily activities and duties at branch is the direct responsibility of a AAM. to implementing business strategies. Applicants should have a good combination of analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving industry landscape. The ideal candidate should be excited about building a great team and establishing a good rapport with new and existing students in the area. Who should be natural leaders who know what it takes to guide a team to success in a new business region. The successful candidate will value teamwork, transparency and accountability above all else.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Ability to lead, manage and motivate staff
· communication skills
· Sales and Marketing skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Should have a go getter attitude and ready to accept challenges and work under pressure.
· Should have excellent communication skills in English & local languages.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role
- Enough knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven, and customer focused
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Duties & Responsibilities:
· You will need to prepare the yearly budget, reports and analyzes the financial expenses of the branch for ensuring conformity with the approved monetary confinements. You will determine enforces and expands new value additions for the organization. You will have to participate in profitability, quality judgment, special projects, and amendment processes of the organization. You will be required to create reports for the top management and finance department whenever required. (On finance related issue you will have to coordinate with Finance Department)
· Educate Campus about the Vision and Mission on MELI. (Reminding them every day)
· Achieving targets assigned by management.
· Create and implement goals metrics for the campus.
· Strategic planning of Business development.
· Assignment team targets. (Set targets and ensure they are met)
· Coordinating with different departments to ensure smoot function of branch.
· Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
· Identify and communicate with Schools, Colleges, Institutes for Business Champions, advertising and promotions. (Directly dealing with Marketing department and getting innovative ideas to achieve your assigned targets)
· Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
· Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
· Establish marketing and sales strategies. (Have to coordinate with Marketing department)
· Develop, plan and maintain effective security controls to ensure the safety of students, staff and the property.
· Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
· Ensuring sustainable and profitable business growth.
· Conduct office management tasks
· Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
· Oversee student service team and counsellors’ team and assess that they are meeting Student satisfaction goals
· Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
· Communicate information to the departments filtered for management
· Perform training sessions for counselors and SSE team
· Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
· Oversee all activities for branch and provide optimal level of customer services in compliance with academy objective.
· You will make sure that the general standards of the business sales processes are adhered by you. Moreover, you are responsible for decent execution of the priorities by guaranteeing an open line of contact among the back-end team and the sales team. (Counselor & SSE)
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
· Bachlors Degree must
· MBA-Sales & Marketing, M.sc Physocology, M.A- Marketing.