|Date Posted:||Jun 4, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited:
HABIB GULZAR group is a well renowned business family of Afghanistan and doing business since 1940. about_us 1940 – Established the first distribution business “Gulzar Trading Company”. 1960 – Put-up a textile mill (first manufacturing business) “Nasaji Nangarhar Limited” in Jalalabad City. 1976 – Restructured the business and expanded the distribution networkÂ to whole of Afghanistan & neighboring countries with the name of “Habib Gulzar Limited”. 1995 – Established “Habib Gulzar International LLC” in UAE for overseas operations. Apart from multimillion US$ investment in state of the art Coca-Cola Bottling Plant and real estate, the Habib Gulzar group is national distributors of different multinational companies including Toyota, Phillip Morris, Japan Tobacco, Continental Biscuits, Kraft, Packages Limited..
To lead, supervise and develop the accounts/finance team to handle day to day financial accounting tasks including book keeping, preparation of periodic financial statements, management reporting, dealing with taxation matters and ensuring strict adherence to the company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Leading, supervising and developing accounts and finance team.
2. Managing company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
3. Producing accurate financial reports /statements in accordance with IFRS and to specific deadlines and managing budgets.
4. Maintaining books of accounts and ensure proper day closing.
5. Ensuring timely preparation & submission of all tax payments and statement/returns in accordance with prevailing tax laws.
6. Ensuring timely preparation & submission of quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
7. Ensuring that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
8. Managing smooth conduct of all assignments assigned to accounts/finance team.
9. Conducting effective & regular meetings to review performance & provide feedback
10. Ensuring timely preparation & submission of daily, weekly and monthly defined reports for management.
11. Ensuring strict compliance to the company financial and general policies within finance team.
12. Overview of Policies and Procedures, Employment, Volunteer and Internship agreements.
13. Any other assignment as & when required.
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance field, ACCA, CMA, MBA preferred.
2. 3+ years of managerial experience
3. ACCA students with at least 5 papers passed is a plus
4. Private sector experience is a plus
5. Language ability to be fluent in Pashto, Dari and excellent knowledge of English
6. Good computer knowledge of (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc).
7. Proven ability to work under stress and considerable pressure.
8. Proven ability to work and to operate as part of a team.
9. Good social and communication skills a must.
10. Strong attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and precision.
11. Strong analytical skills.
o Strong analytical skills.
o Good computer knowledge of (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc)
o Language ability to be fluent in Pashto, Dari and excellent knowledge of English.