|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The incumbent of the position is responsible for assisting the Credit Administrator, to ensure the administrative quality of loan files presented to the loan committee meeting, and check the completion of final administrative steps necessary prior to loan disbursement, to remove workload of data entry from Credit Administrator, replace Credit Administrator in his absence, Ensure full compliance with all in place FMFB policies and procedures; and with audit recommendations, any other identical task as assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Processes in the ad-hoc software the key information of the appraisals performed by the loan officers;
2. Assesses their consistency of this information by checking the accuracy of calculations, their reliability, and trustworthiness of information provided for risk assessment purposes;
3. Provides the Credit Administrator with recommendation for acceptance or refusal of the loan file, then the BM being responsible of the decision.
4. Documents the entire process in ad-hoc database system and submit to Credit Administrator.
5. Print the result of CA tools and put in the client file before submitting to LCM.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
High school education.
Prior office or administrative experience.
Good command of English in written, Computer literacy / use of current databases software
D. Personal Traits:
Ability to communicate with the Loan Officers,
Sense of organization/strong analytical skills