|Date Posted:||Jun 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Bright Vital CEC:
Bright Vital Construction & Engineering Co was established in early 2014 with team of highly expert professionals accumulatively carrying over 30 years of experience.
We provide general contracting, construction management, Engineering, Architecture, Quality assurance / Quality control and project management services to a broad range of national and international clients.
Our experience includes projects within different regions throughout Afghanistan. We have extensive expertise within industrial construction, water and wastewater treatment plants, fuel facilities, healthcare facilities projects and an impressive resume of work in mission critical construction.
We are looking for an Assistant Engineer to support technical unit and supervise construction activities in our Regional office at Helmand. He/she will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The goal will be to ensure project is delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget as well as providing weekly, monthly, quarterly time table and related reports, in accordance with the project requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish solid working relationship with the project board (Executive, Senior Users and Senior Suppliers), client and key stakeholders.
- Assist project manager in daily construction related works.
- Record daily construction supplies and reporting back to senior officer/manager.
- Manage and review performance in terms of quality and ensure project progress is set to acceptable range in line with the requirements, scope and milestones.
- Provide direction for various project tasks to skilled /unskilled workers
- Develop checklist and document site logs.
- Develop project’s closure procedures in all phases.
- Any other tasks assigned by the senior management.
Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering.
Proven organizational skills, working with the National / International agencies and or government departments and office management.
Good communication skills.
Good knowledge of English language (read, write and speak).
Good command on national languages (Dari/Pashto).
Good computer skills and fully proficient in the use of Office package.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Helmand
Interested candidates should submit their detailed resume including supporting documents along cover letter stating their interest and suitability for the post to the following email address:
Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
Please indicate the position title and Reference No. in the subject line of your e-mail.
For any question/query you can contact us on +93786900777.