|Date Posted:||Oct 11, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 18, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Financial Accounting|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
About Gulbahar General Trading (Milano):
Gulbahar Group is a diversified corporation headquartered in Dubai, UAE. with its humble beginning in the Tobacco sector, the group advanced its footprint rapidly in the entire Middle East, African, CIS, Balkans, Asian and European region. Today, the group represents a consortium of many companies which have offer a large portfolio of products and services.
The Gulbahar Group has earned its reputation through fair business and professional expertise. The strong value system at Gulbahar Group reflects its unique business acumen that creates value for all its stakeholders. During the last decade, Gulbahar Group has launched a variety of cigarette brands, real estate developments, hospitality projects, infrastructural developments and a large scale cement manufacturing plant. The diversification of the group represents its strength and reliability to achieve its vision of being a global leader in multiple business sect
Assistant Finance Manager Position with Gulbahar General Trading (Milano)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analysing targets.
• Meeting with department heads.
• Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
• Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts,
• Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met,
• Supervise employees who do financial reporting and budgeting,
• Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs,
bachelor's degree in finance or a related field
· Problem solving.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Mathematical proficiency.
· Attention to detail.