|Date Posted:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
Assisting Finance Manager in day to day tasks.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Reviewing the broadcasting revenue of the group entities and identify weak links
· Ensuring proper controls over receipts from customers are exercised and no leakage of funds take place
· Ensuring proper reconciliations between Broadview (Traffic Management Software) and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is performed on monthly basis
· Ensuring that as run reconciliation is performed on daily basis and deficiencies are highlighted in the form of exception report
· Perform supervision of finance staff in proper AX Implementation
· Work as coordinator/facilitators for implementation of new modules of AX
· Performing revenue analysis and presenting to Senior Management on monthly basis
· Preparation of program wise profitability analysis for all TV channels on monthly basis
· Perform budget vs actual analysis for broadcasting revenue and explain the variances
· Calculating sales commission of all sales management on quarterly basis
· Tracking & timely reporting of Accounts Receivables Aging for Afghan entities along with provision for doubtful debts as per organizational policy
· Preparation of budget for Afghan Premier League (APL) on yearly basis
· Preparation of budget for Fight Night – Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Project
· Coordinate with Internal/External auditors for timely completion of designated assignments
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· ACCA, CPA, CA, MBA Finance
· 3-5 years’ managerial level experience in finance
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dari and or Pashto
· Excellent planning, organizational and administrative skills
· Highly numerate with strong ability in financial analysis, forecasting, project costing, preparing and monitoring budgets
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.