|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Reference:||Assistant Instructor-Electrical Works (AKTC/19/16)|
|Closing Date:||May 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||6 months|
About International NGO:
The Aga Khan Trust for Culture was founded in 1988 and is registered in Geneva, Switzerland, as a private, non-denominational, philanthropic foundation. It is an integral part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a family of institutions created by His Highness the Aga Khan, with distinct yet complementary mandates to improve the welfare and prospects of people in countries in the developing world, particularly in Asia and Africa. Part of the wider development programme of the Aga Khan Development Network in Afghanistan, the Aga Khan Trust for Culture has since 2002 been engaged in a range of initiatives in Kabul, Heart, Balkh and Badakhshan aimed at the conservation and revitalization of historic neighbourhoods, the improvement of living conditions and the development of professional and crafts skills.
Working within AKTC team of national and International staff members and under the direct supervision of the Electrical Instructor/ Line Supervisor the Assistant Instructor will have the following specific responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the instructor during the training.
- Prepare classroom for high quality of training.
- Responsible to teach in absence of instructor.
- Appropriate Assessment of student twice per each term.
- Control and monitor relevant classes on timely bases.
- Develop teaching work plan for relevant courses.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- High school graduated with certificate in electrical works
- 5 years of practical experiences in electrical works
- 2 years of proven experience in instructing electrical works in a recognized institution.