|Date Posted:||Sep 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 12, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
-Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Act as a lead auditor on audits of minimum complexity, usually working alone and reporting to an Audit Manager/ HIA. On complex audits, assists Audit Manager in the performance of audit work by gathering, reviewing, analyzing and testing audit data.
Requires travel to provinces:
Advanced Cost & Management Accounting
Audit review & follow-up
Audit process review & enhancement
Risk of non-compliance with legal/statutory requirements
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To have complete knowledge of the entity’s internal control system, the specific operational controls and the operations business.
• To contribute to the planning of specific audit assignments as per team leader’s and SOP’s requirements.
• To define audit objectives for the scope area assigned, after thorough preliminary preparation.
• To determine audit strategy /tests linking with the specific audit scope.
• To understand organization, key data, risks and stakes for the allocated area, incl. preliminary phone calls with main stakeholders and prepare a customized work program accordingly, that will detail preliminary activities performed – communicated to lead auditor before audit fieldwork, this work program can be adjusted after the first round of meetings.
• Ensure that all necessary documentation is obtained during preliminary stage.
• As well as complete it with additional activities performed and decided during fieldwork, on an ongoing basis – at the end of each day highly recommended, as per Audit Methodology and SOP.
• In case of any significant change to the audit strategy, communicate it with Team leader and Audit manager/ HIA ASAP for scope/ strategy revision.
• To evaluate key controls/risks and identify weaknesses and root causes as well as improvement opportunities if any - also conclude on control effectiveness in case if, with proper justification, as determined during audit scoping and strategy - as per risk based audit methodology and SOP.
• To informally debrief steadily with colleagues of related areas about progress and questions they have, without waiting for formal meeting.
• To ensure that critical audit observations or suspicions are reported immediately to the Internal Audit Manager and to the Head Internal Audit.
• To maintain appropriate documentary records for each audit assignment, with proper audit trail for third party revision.
• To provide data and analysis for the audit report, and working paper’s,.
• To provide clear and sufficient evidence to support audit opinion which includes the use of standard work papers as per SOP for that purpose.
• To draft their audit observations and make sure all audit work is documented as per Audit Methodology & SOP, as soon as the observation is identified during fieldwork, preferably during end of the day wrap ups.
• To ensure all findings are properly disclosed and validated with concerned stakeholders prior to closing meeting, including recommendation preferably prepared in partnership with auditees, and also obviously at audit report drafting stage, before report merging.
• To present their audit observations in closing meeting.
• To populate their audit observations (and working paper’s) in teammate, and follow-up on the remediation, under the coordination of the audit remediation follow up manager / supervisor.
• To identify and propose risk areas to cover for next audit and emergency.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
ACCA/ CIA (Semi qualified) with 3 Year work experience in Internal Audit/ Internal control/ Risk Management with Consulting firm / Telecom Sector
CFE , CIA or ACCA fully qualified