|Date Posted:||Oct 28, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Nov 28, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science,Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||2 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
-Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Responsible for developing and leading audit, due-diligence and special review capabilities within Information systems audit section of Internal Audit Department in accordance with IS Audit standards, guidelines and best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participate in development of risk based annual internal audit plan for IT vertical.
• Conducts Complex IT audits including but not limited to the following areas : cyber/data security, IT operations, IT service delivery, review of IT General Controls, BCP/DR, Incident/Problem, Change, Server and Network Configuration controls, Vulnerability and Patch management procedures, Asset Management, Server Backup and restorations procedures, emerging technologies.
• Coordinate, supervise and participate in audit examinations of data processing environments. Participate in the audit process from planning through fieldwork and reporting; monitor and comment on compliance with prescribed internal controls.
• Prepare audit reports or conclusions for each audit conducted or supported, ensuring reports accurately reflect audit findings documented in audit working papers. Ensure related risks, conclusions and recommendations are reasonable and well based.
• Ensure identification of business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate, to enhance operational effectiveness, customer service quality and efficient use of Company resources.
• Awareness on technical changes as well as pertinent internal and regulatory requirements in the telecommunications industry; communicate these changes within the department and ensure audit programs are revised accordingly.
• Seek improvements in the audit process to increase productivity efficiencies without materially affecting effectiveness. Identify and develop methods of employing technology within established requirements that increase productivity and audit finding accuracy. Ensure audit issues are tracked properly
• Coordinate with external auditors, and work with outside contractors with respect to specific IT audit engagements.
• Advise and influence a team of technical auditors; providing technical and quality oversight, advice to internal audit projects regarding technologies, IT risk and controls, and provide guidance and training opportunities.
• University Graduate preferably in computer application, engineering and certificate in CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in technology industry.
• Experience in an IT and network audits in telecom industry.
• High attention to data, facts and figures.
Pre-audit of contracts
Audit review & follow-up
Audit process review & enhancement
IS risk assessment
Software quality audit