|Date Posted:||Aug 28, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecome Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 - 10 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
-Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Assistant Manager Radio Frequency Optimization
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for link budgets analysis, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, initial system design and dimensioning, coverage planning, site identification, evaluation
•Frequency/Code planning, interference analysis and optimization
• Daily KPI and Traffic analysis in BSC/RNC Level
• 2G/3G Worst Cells daily Analysis, troubleshooting and follow up for improvement.
• Fully proficient in set-up, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software (TEMS, Actix, MapInfo)
• Perform site candidate evaluation and selection
• Perform design criteria, system dimensioning, link budget, traffic analysis, frequency and Code planning.
• Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc
• Understanding, research, implementation and evaluation of advanced techniques and feature to Improve air Interface communication quality.
• Generate RF engineering related reports
• Help to define processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks.
• Advanced Knowledge of BSC/RNC parameter and modification as part of daily Optimization.
• Advanced skills of 2G/3G/4G optimization knowledge.
• Shall have good knowledge of ZTE and Huawei equipment.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor Degree along with 6 to 10 years of experience