|Date Posted:||Mar 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 29, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement. The Internal Audit officer is responsible for internal auditing activities of the project under the supervision of MoPH internal audit directorate. The Internal auditor will be responsible for the overall oversights of administration, finance and procurement documents. The Internal auditor will insure that the administration, Finance and procurement activities are implemented in line with the rules and regulation of the government of Afghanistan and the donor.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Working knowledge of English, Dari and Pashto
· Competent in the use of key computer software skills
· Very good Communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be willing to travel throughout Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
2. Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
3. Guidance & Cooperate the activities with internal audit department of MoPH.
4. Assist in legal implementation of auditors for financial & economical activities under direct supervision of MoPH and partner organizations with internal auditors.
5. Methodic & Practically cooperate with Internal auditors and Units under the supervision of MoPH.
6. Prepare the complete list of organizations and units under the supervision of MoPH for preparing the regular plan and assist with internal auditors for effective & economic observation in international level of internal auditing using of risk base auditing.
7. Careful study of approvals and decisions of competent authorities and advise of administration directorate.
8. Search and find the new places where needed to be audited.
9. Support the public funds in effective cooperation for internal auditors during the audit course and control the admin activities under direct supervision.
10. Any other related tasks assigned by Internal audit directorate.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Graduate from Economic faculty, having Bachelor degree in business administration.
· At least 2 years relevant working experience is required. in the field of finance, accounting, or administration with Afghan Government system, national/international NGOs.
· Computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel) knowledge of data base is preferred.
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-707777734
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
The test and interview will be taken from the following references