|Date Posted:||May 19, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||12 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email Hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the biggest ICT firms in the country, NETLINKS currently employs more than 300 national and international staff members including a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS also has an office in India (Ahmedabad), As a 100% Afghan-owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world-renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, a Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries, and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
NETLINKS is looking for a talented AWS/ Cloud Administrator who will able to manage the infrastructure running in AWS cloud technology. He/ She required to have extensive working knowledge implementing, migrating and managing operating systems/applications in the cloud computing environment.
The applicant will have subject matter expertise with Amazon Web Services with deep knowledge of cloud technologies and have the ability to align technology solutions to specific business objective
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on operational, development, and management experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Familiar with AWS Step Functions, serverless, orchestration, S3, Cloud watch and or similar technologies.
- Focusing on Infrastructure as Code, automation, cloud operations, availability and performance
- Apply patches and upgrades
- Maintain and Support all OS Platforms including docker and Kubernetes environment
- Troubleshoot, test, and provide technical solutions to issues that may be reported
- Analyze, report, and advise on various systems and applications performance issues
- Research and implement new Cloud tools to improve efficiency, performance, and cost-effectiveness.
- Work with development team in containerizing applications, debugging issues and assisting with development team
- Perform any other relevant tasks and responsibilities especially any Tier-III level technical support and assistance assigned by the supervisor and/or the IT Manager
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud computing technology
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Certified AWS Cloud / Certified Kubernetes Administrator are preferred
- Understanding of Security features and tools available on AWS.
- Experience with RHEL, CentOS & Amazon Linux
- Having strong knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Experience of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, cloud and container technologies such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes/ECS.
- Ability to recommend, plan and implement server infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge sharing at the workplace to grow better efficiency and productivity