|Date Posted:||Mar 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Mohammad Musa Rahimi Co ltd:
Please see duties and responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for processing cleared personnel for security clearance badges, provide services to MoD/MoI and ANA/ANP organizations and units by verify personnel security clearances. This is a sedentary position. Twelve (12) months of related work experience and/or a college degree is required.
1. Candidate must be proficient in English, Dari (reading, writing, and speaking); Pashto is highly desirable but not required for the majority of personnel.
2. A college degree (in the field of security, law, inspection, human rights degree required) is highly desirable.
3. Knowledge and skill in the use of automation equipment and of software needed to perform work involving automated systems (i.e., word, excel, power point).
4. Combinations of successfully completed education and experience may be used to meet experience requirements.
5. Skills, abilities that include an understanding personnel management principles, practices, and terminology are required
6. A valid/current Afghan passport and active banking account highly desirable.
7. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skill;
8. At least 5-6 years of work experience in security and (12) months of work experience in the same field.
9. Competencies i.e. Leadership, Client Orientation, Teamwork, Effective Communication,