|Date Posted:||Mar 16, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 22, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About FLAG International:
Bazaar Mapping Assessment - Surveyors
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist the project implementation of Paktia bazaar mapping assessment.
2. Prepare questionnaire papers for bazaar mapping assessment and market research.
3. Collect Paktia and districts bazaar statistics and data.
4. Identify and analysis services and products offered by businesses, shops and individuals in the provincial and district level.
5. Identify and evaluate core business sectors and players in Paktia Markets.
6. Assess the local business financial and accounting.
7. Identify bottlenecks within the value chain.
8. Assess Paktia markets needs and distinguish local and imported products.
9. Draw Maps of the existing Bazaars and find GPS coordinates.
10. Evaluate and analyze demand and supply for products.
11. Prepare reports, presentations and data sheet and incorporate field raw materials.
12. Any other work assigned by Project Manager.
1. Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the related field.
2. Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
3. Individuals with SME lending, commercial banking and BDS experience will be preferable.
4. Must be willing and able to travel throughout all districts of Paktya observing security regulations.
5. A Bachelors degree in Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resource, Project Management is preferred but not required.