|Date Posted:||Apr 21, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
Working closely with Business Operations Section of the company, Bid & Proposal Writer (Telecom) is responsible for conducting the full range of activities required preparing, submitting and managing the business proposals. This is a fast-paced position with high volume expectations. After a three month review, you will be reassessed for possible extension, dependent upon your success.
You will be responsible for the below specific tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the company’s and competitor's products and/or services,
- Develop and create business plans, cases, concept notes and sales materials for new account presentations,
- Assist in developing strategic plans for business development and responsible for achieving profitable growth in line with the business objective,
- Develop business proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs/ REOIs, etc,
- Conduct joint visits (be necessary liaison) with technical, sales and other relevant departments and provide feedback to the business,
- Identify, research and share new business opportunities,
- Research and compile profiles on existing and potential business partners; responsible for maintaining a business management information system,
- Develop project/contract reports and presentations required for both internal and external stakeholders,
- Perform other duties as assigned by Business Operations management.
- University degree , ideally Business Administration, with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in creating bids and proposals- telecom industry experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including excellent command on English language (technical writing); as well as local languages
- Knowledge of Afghan business market especially of the telecom industry and its current events
- Passion, integrity, mission-driven, business sense and self-directed