|Date Posted:||Apr 21, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Working closely with Business Operations Section of the company, Bid & Proposal Writer (Telecom) is responsible for conducting the full range of activities required preparing, submitting and managing the business proposals. This is a fast-paced position with high volume expectations. After a three month review, you will be reassessed for possible extension, dependent upon your success.
You will be responsible for the below specific tasks.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the company’s and competitor's products and/or services,
- Develop and create business plans, cases, concept notes and sales materials for new account presentations,
- Assist in developing strategic plans for business development and responsible for achieving profitable growth in line with the business objective,
- Develop business proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs/ REOIs, etc,
- Conduct joint visits (be necessary liaison) with technical, sales and other relevant departments and provide feedback to the business,
- Identify, research and share new business opportunities,
- Research and compile profiles on existing and potential business partners; responsible for maintaining a business management information system,
- Develop project/contract reports and presentations required for both internal and external stakeholders,
- Perform other duties as assigned by Business Operations management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- University degree , ideally Business Administration, with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in creating bids and proposals- telecom industry experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including excellent command on English language (technical writing); as well as local languages
- Knowledge of Afghan business market especially of the telecom industry and its current events
- Passion, integrity, mission-driven, business sense and self-directed
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Bid & Proposal Writer "Telecom") Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.