|Date Posted:||Jan 3, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 12, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is a GSM operator established in Afghanistan in 2006 to operate a GSM network across Afghanistan and become the fourth GSM operator in the country. Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned by Etisalat U.A.E. Etisalat UAE (the parent company) is the sixth largest company in the Middle East and has subsidiaries in Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Egypt, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Niger Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Togo, Tanzania, and Pakistan. We are an equal employment opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building, using training facilities.
Conduct the specified RA measurements and controls over the company revenue streams to maintain and improve levels of revenue leakage issue management procedures
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. After conducting a series of measurements and reconciliations, the Analyst will follow each leakage incident through to resolution, ensuring that root causes are identified and reported. The Analyst will also support the RA Team Leader in building and creating RA reports
2. As indicated, this position will entail the day to day running of investigations into suspected revenue leakage events, including case and project management, hands on investigation and collaboration with more senior members of the RA team or other teams within the organization.
3. Investigate all potential fraud alarms and incidents such as subscription fraud, internal fraud and Roaming reports analysis.
4. Being ultimately responsible for accuracy and completeness if his/her works outcome, methodology and evidences presentation.
5. Forming comprehensive opinions about the information based on findings and evidence.
6. Effectively report findings both written and verbal.
7. Recognize behavioral changes for both legitimate and fraudulent users and activities.
8. Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all sensitive information related to investigation and analysis.
9. Investigate and Analyze Customer suspected claims and disputes.
10. Investigate and Analyze Suspected Fraud Accounts reported by customer interface departments.
11. Investigate and Analyze Customer Suspected fraud documents and correspondences reported by customer interface departments.
12. Investigate and Analyze Suspected Fraud Accounts reported by customer interface departments.
â€¢ The Analyst will conduct a series of measurements and reconciliations to establish deviations between actual outputs, expected outputs and established key performance indicators.
â€¢ Collating, registering and investigating leakage and loss issues throughout their lifecycle in accordance with the defined incident analysis processes.
â€¢ Creation of a leakage Issue Log, including tracking the implementation of the specified risk response strategy. Regular reports will be issued on the actions carried out.
â€¢ Reviewing and Validating New Products, Services and Promotions in accordance to Product Assurance Process.
â€¢ The B.Sc/BCS/BIT or graduate in related disciplines.
â€¢ At least 2 Plus years experience in Telecom Billing/IT/Finance.
â€¢ Highly competent in writing basic SQL scripts for reporting.
â€¢ Good working knowledge of building reports using Access, Excel, and Business Objects.
â€¢ A financial background as well as exposure to accounting or accounting systems is considered a plus but is not essential.
â€¢ Strong problem solving skills.
â€¢ Strong people and communication skills
â€¢ Excellent computer skills (computer graduate is preferred )
â€¢ Ability to research and analyze
â€¢ Able to work under pressure.
â€¢ Good communication skills.
â€¢ Good command in English spoken and written.
â€¢ 0 CUSTOMER ORIENTATION
â€¢ 0 RESULT ORIENTATION
â€¢ 0 QUALITY FOCUS
â€¢ 0 BUSINESS SENSE
â€¢ 0 ADAPTING TO CHANGE AND FLEXIBILITY
â€¢ 0 INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND TEAMWORK
â€¢ 0 COMMUNICATION AND LISTENING
â€¢ 0 ANALYTICAL THINKING AND DECISION MAKING
â€¢ 0 PLANNING AND ORGANIZING
â€¢ 0 TECHNICAL/PROFESIONAL KNOWLEDGE
â€¢ 0 PROFESIONAL BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDE