|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The incumbent of the position is responsible for extending the timely and quality administrative support to the Branch Manager/Loan Officers and other staff; providing information to clients regarding the FMFB-A loans, products and services, in collaboration with the branch clerk ensuring the respective branch timely correspondence with other FMFB-A unites, identifying the branch stationary needs and collaborating with Branch Clerk and Logistics section for addressing them in a timely manner, collaboration with logistics for timely procurement and logistics services, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensures the branch documents are filed in a due manner, keeping the FMFB Standards for filing.
2. In collaboration with the logistics section and branch clerk,ensures the timely Provision of the respective branch required stationary.
3. Ensures timely communication/correspondence of the respective branch with other FMFB-A units.
4. Filing of all client related information in a due manner; and creation of new accounts Profile in Emerge.
5. Makes arrangements of loan committee meetings; and makes preparations for Printing of client loan contracts.
6. Liaise with other FMFB-A units and exchange documents and messages.
7. Any other task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
8.Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and Full alignment with the audit recommendations.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
At least High School graduation.
At least 3 years hands-on work experience in the same or a similar field.
Good command of written and spoken English, reasonably computer literate, good
Interpersonal and communication skills.
D. Personal Traits:
Having a good sense of humor, Good understanding of the prevailing market. believing
In, and commitment to the FMFB vision and mission; and enthusiasm to the job.