|Date Posted:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The First Microfinance Bank - Afghanistan.
Founded in 2004, The First Microfinance Bank - Afghanistan (FMFB-A) is part of the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM), which has programmes in over 10 countries throughout the developing world. FMFB-A's vision is to be recognized as the leading microfinance services provider contributing to poverty alleviation and economic development through the provision of sustainable financial services primarily targeting micro/small businesses and households. The bank provides credit and deposit products to a wide range of clients including micro, small and medium enterprises along with commercial banking and international remittance services.
The bank is also a member of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) - an independent network of banks using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. Our values-based banking agenda focuses on providing affordable financial services that promote entrepreneurship, agriculture, incremental housing and clean energy in Afghanistan.
With over 1,100 employees, FMFB-A operates in 14 provinces of Afghanistan through 39 branches. The number of FMFB-A clients across 14 provinces reaches about to 180,000 (men and women) both in rural and urban areas. The FMFB-A loan outstanding and savings values reach to over AFN 6.2 billion and AFN 2.5 billion, respectively.
The incumbent of the position is responsible for extending the timely and quality administrative support to the Branch Manager/Loan Officers and other staff; providing information to clients regarding the FMFB loans, products and services, in collaboration with the branch clerk ensuring the respective branch timely correspondence with other FMFB unites, identifying the branch stationary needs and collaborating with Branch Clerk for addressing the logistics issues in a timely manner, collaboration with logistics for timely procurement and logistics services, etc.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Good command of written and spoken English, reasonably computer literate, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having a good sense of humor, and a good understanding of the prevailing market. Believing in, and commitment to the FMFB vision and mission; and enthusiasm to the job.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures the branch documents are filed in a due manner, keeping the FMFB standards for filing.
- In collaboration with the logistics section and branch clerk, ensures the timely provision of the respective branch required stationary.
- Ensures timely communication/correspondence of the respective branch with other FMFB units.
- Filing of all client related information in a due manner; and creation of new accounts profile in MIS.
- Makes arrangements of loan committee meetings; and makes preparations for printing of client loan contracts.
- Liaise with other FMFB units and exchange documents and messages.
- Any other task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Jawzjan
- At least High School graduation and bachelor in advance.
- At least 3 years hands-on work experience in the same or a similar field.
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy ID as the subject line and for more information please kindly visit the FMFB Web site : FMFB.com.af/careers.
Note that, only the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position will be shortlisted.