|Date Posted:||Sep 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 23, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The First Microfinance Bank - Afghanistan.
Founded in 2004, The First Microfinance Bank - Afghanistan (FMFB-A) is part of the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM), which has programmes in over 10 countries throughout the developing world. FMFB-A's vision is to be recognized as the leading microfinance services provider contributing to poverty alleviation and economic development through the provision of sustainable financial services primarily targeting micro/small businesses and households. The bank provides credit and deposit products to a wide range of clients including micro, small and medium enterprises along with commercial banking and international remittance services.
The bank is also a member of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) - an independent network of banks using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. Our values-based banking agenda focuses on providing affordable financial services that promote entrepreneurship, agriculture, incremental housing and clean energy in Afghanistan.
With over 1,100 employees (20% women), FMFB-A operates in 14 provinces of Afghanistan through 39 branches (including one women only branch). The number of FMFB-A clients across 14 provinces reaches about 180,000 (23% women) both in rural and urban areas. The FMFB-A loan outstanding and savings values reach to over AFN 6.2 billion and AFN 2.5 billion, respectively.
The incumbent of the position is responsible for filing, stationary provision, photocopying documents, and collaboration with construction officer for maintenance, collaboration with logistics for timely procurement and logistics services, ensuring the existing of suffice amounts of diesel in generator, and serving the role of a messenger in Koti Sangi Branch.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Obedience, punctuality, enthusiasm to the job, having a good understanding of the prevailing market, ability to detect problems and collaborate with the concerned parties for addressing them.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensures the branch documents are filed in a due manner, keeping the FMFB-A standards for filing.
2. Ensures the timely provision of the respective branch required stationary.
3. Produces the required number of photocopies of the required document and shares them with the concerned parties.
4. Identifies the office maintenance needs and collaborates with the Construction Officer for addressing them in a timely manner.
5. Collaborates with logistics section for ensuring timely purchasing of the branch required equipment has and access to timely logistics services, and keeping the generator in good functioning order.
6. Liaise with other FMFB-A units and exchange documents and messages.
7. Any other task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Primary School graduation.
- At least one year hands-on work experience in the same or a similar field.