|Date Posted:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Reference:||Branch Manager -04-2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||25000 - 30000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Atarud English Language and Computer Academy:
Atarud is the American English Language and Computer Academy which was established in 2012. It is registered with the Ministry of Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Atarud has an advanced and interactive system consisting of twenty books and chapters the main focus of which is to help the ESL students improve their English skills in a practical and academic manner. Moreover, this system of practical methodology contains various useful exercise, quizzes, and exams that are designed to enhance the ability of students so they can increase their score on complicated international evaluation exams, such as IELTS and TOEFL iBT. Atarud also possesses a professional system of hiring which evaluates the ability of ESL teachers whether or not they can successfully fulfill the requirements of A Lingua advanced Interactive System and teach their students in a practical way. Furthermore, it is dedicated to provide opportunities for the students according to an American standard. Students are taught by qualified and experienced teachers throughout the entire program. In addition, they have the chance to practice the target language in a real English environment under the supervision of a native instructor just as soon as they reach the advanced level. Besides practical English, Atarud offers the IT courses which are taught by strong and expert teachers who have trained thousands of students in this field during the past ten years. The American English Language and Computer Academy, Atarud has certainly brought and will definitely continue to bring positive changes into this developing society. It, consequently, is the name of a unique environment where students can rapidly change their dreams into reality and achieve their goals.
The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing all management and administration related issues and affairs. close oversight of the operational sector in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is another duty of the Branch Manager given the critical role that supports services play in effective delivery the program. Meanwhile, the position is responsible to oversee and look over the overall activities of all instructors within the organization. Leadership, strategic thinking, and continuous coordination with the main branch is the main requirement of this position.
Overall Management and Administration
Manage daily operations, meet regularly with Executive Director to ensure smooth functioning of Administration, finance, and timely identification and resolution of issues.
Keep a record of issues, and write regular reports to Atarud’s senior management; update and communicate with Executive Director regularly.
Weekly Plans Oversight
Monitor support services to ensure they function smoothly and effectively; facilitate coordination between programs and support services and vice versa.
Oversee maintenance of office and related files.
Provide regular situation updates to program managers.
Oversee recruitment of and supervise Atarud’ management staff.
Monitor activities to ensure process and project quality; ensure early identification of and response to issues.
Actively seek opportunities to build personal capacity to fulfill professional requirements.
Perform other duties as requested by Executive Director.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Management experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices.
- Superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills. research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills; multi-tasking skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Submission of the financial report on Daily and Monthly bases to the Main Office.
· Financial management and budget experience.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in pressured environment.
· Strong communication skills, and fluency in written and spoken English, Dari, and Pashto.
· Thinking for Atarud long- and short-term goals.
· Ability to provide strategic leadership.
· Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
· Ability to work closely, professionally, and constructively with all others regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe, or cultural background
· Initially must set financial mission of Atarud.
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the Academy, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
· Documenting, record keeping, and making use of Atarud MIS software.
· Providing recommendation into better monitoring onsite expenses.
· Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
· Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
· Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
· To follow up the student’s’ payment procedure on monthly base.
· Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
· Responsible for overseeing all management and administration related issues and affairs.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Minimum of a diploma or certificate in BBA, preferably a Master degree in Business Administration with at least three years of experience.
Job Location: Karti-e-Now, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Bachelor or Master in Business Administration