|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Feb 15, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aeroparcel, Inc.:
Aeroparcel® is the first and largest Afghan mail, courier and parcel services. Aeroparcel® is committed to modernize the mail, courier and parcel services in Afghanistan. Within four years of operations Aeroparcel® plans to be the market share- leader of mail, courier and parcel services of Afghanistan and the region. Aeroparcel® offers highly competitive products, services and customer experience, and we are committed to continuously improving these offering for all our mail, courier and parcel customers. With the customer at the center of everything we do, we are working hard to ensure that Aeroparcel® services are safe, express and affordable. The main business of Aeroparcel® are mail services, courier services and parcel services within and outside Afghanistan.
The branch manager is serving as representative of Aeroparcel and specific area. The Branch Manager develops and leads a team of field staff of other branches and is responsible for maximizing revenue and profitability in a specific geographic area by utilizing the expertise and Logistics, Postal, Courier and Cargo knowledge that exists within Aeroparcel. This position provides direction, development, coaching and guidance to all direct reports while simultaneously managing multiple claims/jobs. Branch Managers are required to be On-Call along with other managers and Head Quarter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Branch Manager will consult with and accept advice/direction from the Operation Manager, Sale Manager, and Cargo Manager.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules, and achieve target revenue
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, improve competency, enhance daily revenue and improve customer service.
- The Branch Manager will communicate with customers on a regular basis.
- Serve as point of contact for urgent issues between Kabul or any other region.
- Ensure all segments of branch operations support the timely billing and manage financial issue.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with adjusters, customers, co-workers, governmental entities and contractors
- Maintain excellent relation with businesses and business associations
- Continuously promote the company’s services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Collaborate and support Sales efforts in meeting corporate revenue objectives.
- Drive Branch level financial success in areas such as Revenue, Profit, Billing, and Courier expenses.
- Conducting regular staff meetings or 1:1s to ensure positive flow of communication and participate in regional Skype meeting
- Ensuring that performance reviews for the branch are processed on-time.
- Making strategic decisions to positively impact branch success and ensure deadlines are met.
- Hire, manage, and maintain a workforce, transportation as per requirement.
- Support the Company’s safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.
- Branch Manager must be ready for periodically checkup of Business Development Department for evaluation of branch performance, new business opportunity and improve flow of customers.
- Strong at marketing intelligence for new business opportunities and knowledge of direct and non-direct competitors
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate cargo and courier market.
- Demonstrated ability to work within and develop a team environment
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to proactively solicit new business and update relevant department at Head Quarter about market segment
- Thorough knowledge of the Aeroparcel Cargo and Courier services
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in sales and sales management practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Thorough knowledge of human resources issues, including performance management and progressive discipline
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and state applicable laws
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees for new branches.
- Reads, analyzes and interprets written or verbal reports, correspondence or proposals and blueprints
- Ensures proper procedures are in place for reporting and managing accidents
- Short and long-range operational planning to meet branch goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex data and base decisions on this data (especially in Integra data base)
- Ability to manage, develop and lead people
- Ability to present information to all levels of company and clients
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Kindly submit your resume to mention email address