|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About The First Micro Finance Bank:
The incumbent of the position is responsible for all the activities of the branch. S/he supervises the work of the branch employees; and manages a well thought-out commercial development of the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Manages, monitors and supervises the branch operations (loan portfolio, savings mobilisation etc.); and Manages branch liquidities.
2. Manages and supervises the work of branch staff; and is in-charge of branch administration.
3. Assist staff in setting commercial objectives; and persuades staff to achieve them and constantly monitors staff efforts to ensure their achievement.
4. Manages the logistical aspects (stock of documents, stationeries, vehicles,) in coordination with the Logistics and Procurement sections.
5.Implements the business plan/financial projections at branch level; and authorises expenses in line with the budget.
6. Follow up of important customers as well as delinquent customers; and chairs the Branch Loan Committee.
7.Responsible for staff attitude and ensuring a respectful, professional and banking values driven behaviour against customers.
8.Liable for all branch fixed assets in terms of in placing their adequate and update inventory, being utilized properly and making sure that they are in good and functioning order.
9. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Academic background in economics or Science.
At least 6 years experience in banking or MicroFinance, where at least 3 years of it is serving a
Ability to manage staff in a challenging commercial environment, a good command of written
and spoken English, good computer literacy, a good understanding of the concept, theory and
practice of MicroFinance Banking
D. Personal Traits:
Social concern; committed; believing in, and committed to staff capacity building; respectful to