|Date Posted:||Sep 11, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 1, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, marketing, customer service and security & safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives/policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and productivity of the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Achieves individual and branch goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees happy, and keeps the business and deposit base growing.
- Conducts performance evaluation of the branch staff and provide them regular feed-back in order to improve staff’s skills and capabilities.
- Gives merit to an employee who has done a big contribution in deposit, sales and operation in order for others to follow the example.
- Sets and follows standards and professionalism for keeping the customers satisfied.
- Handles the cases of customer complaints which have been escalated from the Branch Operation Manager.
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the branch.
- Makes sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with management directives.
- Sends reports to the Branches General Manager and provides updates of the business status.
- Controls and reports branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as clerical error or forgery.
- Participates in community affairs as representative of the Bank and to increase the
- Bank's visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- In charge of the sanitation and promotes cleanliness in the office.
- Performs other tasks related to business management whenever required.
- University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managerial level.
- Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
- Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
- Ability to analyze and improve processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
- Professional and innovative.
- Persuasiveness and disciplined.