|Date Posted:||Aug 15, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Branch Operations Manager works with/under the Branch Manager to create and maintain appropriate levels of focus, operational integrity and control strategies for the branch. Ensure acceptable audit results and adherence to legal, corporate and regulatory procedures and continuous process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Implements structure and process orientation that ensures proper delivery of the service to the customers.
2. Responsible for the timely processing of the daily work and reports to the Branch Manager.
3. Responsible for strict adherence to bank policies and procedures.
4. Proactively handles customer service issues and provide timely resolutions.
5. Provides clear and effective leadership to the operation staff.
6. Oversees all data processing activities supporting the deposit and withdrawal servicing of the branch.
7. Maintains and follows current policies and procedures manuals.
8. Handles customer questions and complaints regarding operational issues.
9. Co-responsible for the operational, financial and customer service performance of the branch.
10. Works with sales and operations to ensure Branch is providing 100% service level to end customer at all times.
11. Prepares Branch for audits and ensure branch is in constant state of audit readiness.
12. Performs other job-related duties whenever required.
â€¢ University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
â€¢ At least 3 years of branch operations experience in managerial level.
â€¢ Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
â€¢ Reporting and data analysis skills required.
â€¢ Ability to analyze and improve processes.
â€¢ Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
â€¢ Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
â€¢ Professional and innovative.
â€¢ Persuasiveness and disciplined.